Friday, September 25, 2015

Review: Yoga for Healthy Knees: What You Need to Know for Pain Prevention and Rehabilitation

Yoga for Healthy Knees: What You Need to Know for Pain Prevention and Rehabilitation Yoga for Healthy Knees: What You Need to Know for Pain Prevention and Rehabilitation by Sandy Blaine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wouldn't recommend this book for anyone who hasn't already had their problems diagnosed by a professional. However, for me it was exactly what I wanted: a book that had pictures of poses that would be beneficial for healthy knees along with ideas of whole series that might help.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...