Monday, September 14, 2015

Review: Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales: The Underground Abductor

Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales: The Underground Abductor Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales: The Underground Abductor by Nathan Hale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been a fan of this series since the Donner Dinner Party entry (to be fair, that was the first one I read) and this is another great one! I think that it's a great introduction to the Underground Railroad for kids, as well as informative for those that already know a bit. I think there's something for everyone in this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...