Monday, September 14, 2015

Review: The Glass Gauntlet

The Glass Gauntlet The Glass Gauntlet by Carter Roy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ronan and his friends are now staying with the Blood Guard to ensure their safety. They are bored and trying to escape until Jack enrolls them in the mysterious Glass Gauntlet contest. He thinks it will just be test-taking, but nothing goes that smoothly in the Blood Guard world! Favorite characters from the last book reappear, as well as some great new characters. Can't wait to see the next one in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...