Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: The Island of Dr. Libris

The Island of Dr. Libris The Island of Dr. Libris by Chris Grabenstein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this one quite a lot. Billy is spending the summer in a cottage on a lake with his mom. His dad is staying behind in New York. Little does he know that Dr. Libris has been plotting to get Billy to this house to test out his experiment--an island where things you read come to life!

I definitely enjoyed this read. It was quick, fun, and there's a cast of characters to enjoy. I did think it wrapped up a little quickly and sloppily, but to be fair, I was speed reading and tired at the time, so others may enjoy the ending more than I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...