Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Review: The Terrible Two

The Terrible Two The Terrible Two by Mac Barnett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Miles is starting over at a new school, meaning his reputation as a prankster will go away! He hopes maybe he can be known for that at his new school, but his hopes are dashed when he reaches his new school and there's a car blocking the path! There is also his new buddy, who happens to be the school's goody-two-shoes, and the intense principal who seems to have it out for him since day one.

This story made me chuckle a lot, and I think it will be popular with kids. I hope there are more in the series to see what antics the terrible two get up to next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...