Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review: Francine Poulet Meets the Ghost Raccoon

Francine Poulet Meets the Ghost Raccoon Francine Poulet Meets the Ghost Raccoon by Kate DiCamillo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another entry in the Deckawoo Drive series by Kate DiCamillo and illustrated by Chris Van Dusen. This time it focuses on the animal control officer Francine Poulet, whose confidence is shaken by a screaming raccoon. I loved this story of her getting her confidence back, which I think will resonate with children.

I received a copy of this book through NetGalley in return for a review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...