Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review: Circus Mirandus

Circus Mirandus Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a book about a magical circus, which Micah's grandfather found years ago and is owed a miracle. However, it doesn't seem to be happening, so if Micah can find it, that would hopefully cause the debt to be repaid. He has a time limit though, because his grandfather is dying. Can Micah find the Circus Mirandus and save his grandfather?

This story is beautifully told and will hit you in the feels. The only character I found slightly unbelievable was Micah's great-aunt. Would she really have been so cold? And I did have a few questions about the ending, but I'm not interested in typing spoilers here, so I'll have to go search those out somewhere else.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...