Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review: The Boys Who Challenged Hitler: Knud Pedersen and the Churchill Club

The Boys Who Challenged Hitler: Knud Pedersen and the Churchill Club The Boys Who Challenged Hitler: Knud Pedersen and the Churchill Club by Phillip M. Hoose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the take of Knud Pedersen and his friends, who stood up to Hitler and the Nazi regime after Denmark peacefully let them occupy their country. Their tale of sabotage and standing up for what you want will resonate with kids, particularly because they were quite young when they started. I love the Hoose includes that he was able to interview Pedersen for the book, and that he wasn't able to write it right away due to publishing constraints.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...