Friday, August 12, 2016

Review: Imprudence

Imprudence Imprudence by Gail Carriger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another topping book from Carriger. I just love her style so much. She's one of two authors that I have to buy whatever comes out by her, and probably the only one whose entire published works I have read. Of course, gobbling them up as they come out can lead to forgetfulness between books, as I don't often have time to reread, but the story is still fun and understandable. If you're looking for action, romance, history, and steampunk, you really can't go wrong with one of her books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...