Monday, August 22, 2016

Review: Dorothea's Eyes: Dorothea Lange Photographs the Truth

Dorothea's Eyes: Dorothea Lange Photographs the Truth Dorothea's Eyes: Dorothea Lange Photographs the Truth by Barb Rosenstock
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't know anything about Dorothea Lange beyond her famous photograph. I was surprised to learn that she had polio as a child and suffered from its aftereffects her whole life. I love that this biography used faces as a way to draw people into the story. It is a trademark of her work.

Thank you Calkins Creek for sending me a copy to review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...