Monday, August 22, 2016

Review: Crossing Niagara: The Death-Defying Tightrope Adventures of the Great Blondin

Crossing Niagara: The Death-Defying Tightrope Adventures of the Great Blondin Crossing Niagara: The Death-Defying Tightrope Adventures of the Great Blondin by Matt Tavares
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I knew someone had crossed Niagara on a tightrope, I just didn't know anything about him or her. This is the story of the Great Blondin and his multiple crossings in 1859 and 1860. As usual, the illustrations are stunning. You won't find me on a tightrope any time soon!

Thank you to the publisher for providing me a copy to review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...