Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Review: A Nearer Moon

A Nearer Moon A Nearer Moon by Melanie Crowder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a beautiful story of magical realism. I unintentionally gobbled it up in an evening. I love Luna as a character: full of fire and love for her home and her family in a place that is "cursed." If you drink the water it makes you sick. One day her sister Willow accidentally drinks the water, and Luna sets off to figure out a way to save her. Chapters of Luna's story alternate with a story of sprites getting ready to leave this world for a place that humans have not ruined.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...