Friday, July 10, 2015

Teachers Write Day 2

Hey, I'm doing awesome at this! Okay, not really. Part of me even thinks that I don't need to go back and do the lessons I've missed. It's fine to not do all of them! I like Kate's Monday post a lot, though, so I'll do it now and then go look at the other ones I've missed.

Kate's post is about wondering. We're supposed to make a list of things we wonder about.

I wonder how to get more teens into my library, particularly middle schoolers.

I wonder if I'll ever get to be state librarian, or will my career path change someday?

I wonder how we can get politicians to listen to people again and not corporations?

I wonder if I'll ever be a writer, or if I even want to.

I wonder if I'll have children.

I wonder if there's a way to open yourself up to the world and read the news everyday and not get overwhelmed by fear or sorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...