Monday, October 22, 2012

Britannica Part 2

I work in a public library, so I thought I would check out the public library edition of Britannica briefly tonight while I was working on the other resources we had been asked to look at.  I decided to use "Darfur" as my example.  I had noticed some other librarians had used even more current examples and Britannica didn't have a lot of information in the alternate section. Even Darfur didn't have a lot of results--only one website?  Really?  And some of the media results were a little off to me, because I wasn't entirely sure how they connected with the Darfur situation.  The academic edition of Britannica seemed to have better results, but there were also more to wade through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...