Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: The Wolf Wilder

The Wolf Wilder The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another excellent choice from Rundell, about a girl and her mother who retrain wolves to live in the wild. When the wolves attack the wrong man, Feo's mother is arrested and taken to St. Petersburg. Feo must rely on her wits and some new friends to save her mother and the wolves.

I've never heard of wolf wilding before, and I was a little disappointed to see that it's not really a thing, although other animals are sometimes wilded--let out of zoos I suppose. Still, I enjoyed this story about a girl with companions that she respects but also understands they aren't pets.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...