Friday, February 2, 2018

Review: I Love You, Michael Collins

I Love You, Michael Collins I Love You, Michael Collins by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this one. Mamie reminded me a bit of myself. As a kid, I would have picked the least popular thing because I was afraid it would feel bad and then tell people it was really the best. I love episolatory novels, like this one and I think the style really works. I also thought the potential disintegration of the family made sense. I didn't like that it was happening, but it felt real. This is a great story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...