Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I'm Up to Now

I have not been very good about updating this research blog recently.  I have already passed in a draft of my paper to Dr. Solomon, gotten feedback and tried to address some of his concerns.  After fixing those, I posted the draft of my paper to the discussion board.  I have reviewed their comments although I have not yet addressed them.  This is because I have a few more pressing things in mind.

Schedule for the next few days (includes work for other classes and my job)
-Paper for 704 (due Dec. 1)
-Select story for holiday tree-lighting on Dec 3 and practice
-change research proposal, send in another draft?
-write research report analysis on baby sign language article
-write reflection on this course.

The last three I would like to have done by December 9th, because on December 10th I fly to South Carolina for graduation! I have some remarks I need to write for that journey too.  Then my MLIS degree will be all over. That's a scary idea, because then the job hunt begins.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Multicultural Children's Book Day: Mystery of the Troubled Toucan

 Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted a review, hmm? I thought my Goodreads reviews had been cross-posted here all this tim...